JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has experience in a wide range of e-mails clients from Outlook to Lotus Notes and Webmail.
75967336

After the last WINDOWS10 update, I cannot connect to my

After the last WINDOWS10 update, I cannot connect to my windows. I get the logon screen and can enter - but the result is a black screen and no further action is possible.
I can, however, log on as my second user without problems.
Checking with Task Manager, I find that my own user, Gerd, is "disconnected". Trying to connect, the resulting message is UNHANDLED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE CONNECTING
£5 aCCESS DENIED. . I am the administrator and cannot use this session for any changes. How do I get connected?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
There are no supporting documents. This is a one-off problem, and I don't need any subscription.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Anything else you need from me?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I have to step away from the computer for a while. I will stay logged on. You can always be in touch via my email ***@******.*** or my mobile +447940230214.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am logged on here as***@******.***.

Hi Gerd, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

It sounds like your use profile may have become corrupted, to confirm you have two accounts only one is an administrator, and its the admin account which doesnt appear to be loading the desktop. However you can login with the other user account, and browse the internet without issue?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
James, thank you. The problems was resolved.After we lost contact, I did yet another restart, and the problem had gone. If this was due to your effort – thank you very much.I have currently no problems except my room heating up too much due to the sun shining on the window. That’s not one you can solve.I just have to time my computing differently, and that’s the reason why you have not had a reply earlier.Thanks againGerd

Glad your now working Gerd,

So I can close the case please rate the service using the star rating at the top of the page.