Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I cannot send receive from one of my gmail alias accounts

Customer Question

I cannot send receive from one of my gmail alias accounts (originated from Go Daddy) on my new lap top accessing my gmail account using the chrome browser - but still can do so using the same account on my old lap top... I have deleted and reloaded the account in question a couple of times on new laptop using go daddy set up info which works successfully on the old lap top but not on the new oneany thoughts?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 month ago.

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thanks - how do we do that - on a phone call or by you taking control of my pc?

Your question is unclear. Is the problem in sending an email from your gmail account on your new laptop to your GoDaddy account on the internet or receiving an email from your GoDaddy account on the internet to your gmail account on your new laptop?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
can we speak ? It will be easy to be clear then...

I need to know more about your question before I can determine what type of Premium Service would be the best way to help you.

Please choose Answer #1 or #2:

Which is your problem?

1. Sending an email from your gmail account on your new laptop to your GoDaddy account on the internet, or
  2. Receiving an email from your GoDaddy account on the internet to your gmail account on your new laptop.

Thank you for your cooperation!

What is the GoDaddy setup information that you used to configure your gmail account on your new laptop?