Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

Once again, I have two facebook accounts and I requested

Once again, I have two facebook accounts and I requested that the oldest one is deleted. Wes said yes but it could take time. This was on 11 July, now 8 days later nothing has been deleted. Please explain. Brigitte Heller
Assistant: When did you last use the account?
Customer: on 11 July 2018
Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: bt
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: my email works perfectly ok. I get work emails all the time - no problem with it
Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want one of my facebook accounts deleted. Surely that cant be that difficult. Can I do it myself although I do not have the password ***** my old facebook account

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

It takes 14 days for the account to be fully deleted. In that time period, you cannot sign into the account.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok -
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have already made two payments when I dealt with Wes and I hope that I will not be charged again for the job

Sure, no problem.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can you confirm that my old facebook account will be deleted and that Wes had already arranged this?

If he started the process then it takes 14 days

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
In which case I will just have to wait - I sincerely ***** ***** I will not have to pay more than once for the same job
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have just looked at my earlier correspondence and Wes stated it can take up to a week to be done - he never mentioned 14 days - had I know that I would just have waited and not agreed to paying again for the same job