Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

You keep saying wrong email wrong password Assistant: Are

Customer Question

You keep saying wrong email wrong password
Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No
Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Yes but you say it's the wrong number I have never changed
Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: You are saying everything is wrong I am a disabled OAP just learning the computer and don't understand a lot
Category: Email
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 months ago.
I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for another company. You’ve reached JustAnswer, a paid service that matches people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Would you like to continue with a specific question to our Experts, or would you like us to cancel your question and offer a refund?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I cannot accses my email it keeps telling me I have the wrong password ***** not allowing me to change it
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
When will you phone I have been waiting since yesterday
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. Unfortunately JustAnswer cannot guarantee a time, however most questions are answered in a timely manner. Response times can be affected by the number of Experts online, the difficulty level of questions, question price, or other factors.
However this is JustAnswer and not your email provider.
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 4 months ago.

Which email account are you associated with: gmail, yahoo, outlook etc?