Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

Google is not recognizing my password. They have sent a

Customer Question

Google is not recognizing my password. They have sent a temporary password ***** my uwclub address, to help me reset a permanent password, but uwclub delay sending all messages to my inbox for 30 minutes, by which time the temporary password ***** expired. I also have a gmail address but I cannot get google to send the password *****
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your email question.
I would advise you, basically (depending upon details of how you access your ewclub email, on a computer, or on a phone, etc.) to go into the email reader settings on your device (that you access ewclub email with) and set the 'fetch email' or 'refresh Inbox' setting to less than 30 minutes - say, to 8 minutes! temporarily.

Or you could request the recovery code for your GMail from a computer, and also access ewclub email from that computer using a web address for ewclub email (which at this point I admit I'm not quite sure of, but which can be found, if you're interested in this option), so that you can refresh the email Inbox page on the computer's web browser, and get the email with the reset code or reset link, almost immediately upon so refreshing the email Inbox page.

Let me know what you think, what you would prefer, and what you need any guidance with, as to the above suggestions, and I will help further as needed.

- If this answers your question, please rate my answer using the five-star interface at the top of the JustAnswer question page .... A five-star rating would be appreciated! Thank you.

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.