Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I cannot log into my Hotmail account. Despite filling out

Customer Question

I cannot log into my Hotmail account. Despite filling out the long form questions it will still not accept that I am not trying to hack into the system.
Assistant: What application are you using?
Customer: Help
Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Microsoft office I think. No new applications
Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: unclear as not to tech smart
Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?
Customer: Filling in a form and giving clear details about people I have messaged and the subject. Difficult to remember exactly and have done it three times do not know where to go
Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not sure as cannot proceed further
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Have you tried going through the 'Forgot my password' link, after loading the login.live.com page and entering your email address then clicking on NEXT ... ?

(If that just takes you back to Help Assistant, my apologies.)

- If this answers your question, please rate my answer using the five-star interface at the top of the JustAnswer question page .... A five-star rating would be appreciated! Thank you.

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.