Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I am unable to get Outlook to synchronise with my emails.

I am unable to get Outlook to synchronise with my emails. Message: "Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following message: Please log in via your web browser: "
Assistant: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: Via Outlook. Seems OK when accessing via Googl Chrome"
Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: Possibly, but I don't know what, if any.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nop.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Windows 10

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y7p5rpcm
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.