Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Can I recover an e-mail which I think I've deleted in error

can I recover an e-mail which I think I've deleted in error yesterday or the day before? It was sent to***@******.***, plus 4 other addresses. The subject was 'seekers service'. I aim***@******.***
Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?
Customer: not yet. how do I do that?
Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?
Customer: gmail
Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, I don't think so

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. How do you normally check this email, do you use a windows computer and go to gmail.com?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Please click HERE and then click agree, a file called elsinore screen connect will download and you need to click that and allow it to run.

You will need to be on a windows computer in order to make the remote connection, if you are not please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please cancel my request for Secure Remote Assistance. It would be a waste of money,as I have a severe hearing problem.i