KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Exchange & Email Consultant
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I am not receiving emails and I have tried to do everything

I am not receiving emails and I have tried to do everything the ;help desk tells me to do. When I try to change my password ***** I don’t remember my old one it then says my email address is wrong.
Assistant: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: Safari
Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: It is possible that inadvertently put some lock to anti virus thing on
Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Who is your email provider?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Google

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://www.fastsupport.com/670669990

You need to click the link i sent above and run/open the program