JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has experience in a wide range of e-mails clients from Outlook to Lotus Notes and Webmail.
75967336

An anonymous Person has left a negative review on my Website

An anonymous Person has left a negative review on my Website www.affinitylegacy.co.uk ,which i would like removed because if the Person cannot identify themselves I don’t think it should be allowed
Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: GMAIL
Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: ALL 3
Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: ONLY SPEAKING WITH YOU BECAUSE I HAVE MANY POSITIVE REVIEWS FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE IDENTIFY THEMSELVES SO I NEED YOU TO DELETE THIS
Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO , I JUST WANT THIS NEGATIVE REVIEW DELETED FROM MY WEBSITE GOOGLE REVIEWS
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I do not mind waiting because I would like this matter resolved.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
People are entitled to complain but not be allowed to do so anonymously
Right so your using a third party (google) to provide independently verified reviews
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I don’t mind waiting but I do want this dealt with as soon as possible
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have already made it clear ,my request that a negative review posted on my website www.affinitylegacy.co.uk be removed because it is from an anonymous Person and it is damaging my Business

Right the fact is your not able to chose which reviews are accepted or deleted, however after reading the review you can request for Google to make an independent review and remove it. I believe the fact the account is fake, has not made any other reviews and the nature of the inflammatory remarks Google will remove it.

I can do this for you but far better for your to complete the request with google which can be done here, that way you can provide the rationale and also get notified directly once Google have reviewed the feedback and taken action.

To complete the request please click here and in your request chose the option "This post contains hateful, violent, or inappropriate content"

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

JamesI, Other
Experience: James has experience in a wide range of e-mails clients from Outlook to Lotus Notes and Webmail.

Welcome to Just Answer, my names Rob. To go ahead with your remote go to this link: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=06991bae-f8dc-411e-b3f0-2dfd205e9cf6