Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Using MS Office 2007 with Windows 7 Professional. POP

Using MS Office 2007 with Windows 7 Professional. POP settings correct for Yahoo.com and Gmail.com. Everything working perfectly up until about 1000 hrs this morning. Now refusing to send emails. Attempted to sed simple email but, although only one email in outbox, it is attempting to send 2 emails and failing. I have cleared outbox and, if nothing there, successful send/receive. As soon as I try to send an email, it sees two emails and fails to send. Tried going to account settings but refuses to send test email. Haven't changed any account settings. Have tried rebooting. no effect. Tried CCleaner and Glary's utilities, no effect. Need to do office work. Can you advise?
Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Both Yahoo.com and gmail
Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Laptop and mobile phone. Problem is with MS Office on laptop. Usually works great
Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: As above
Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the error or message? Are you having email sending issue with both yahoo and gmail?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
0x800CCC1A
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Now "seeing" sending 3 messages but only 1 message in outbox

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/y29oynfn
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Windows 7 prof. MS Office 2007. Was all working perfectly up until about an hour ago

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/y29oynfn
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. Note: Watch out for VPN issue. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.