Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Someone has changed the password on my google account 2

Someone has changed the password ***** my google account***@******.*** 2 hours ago! It wasn't me. I can't sign in b ecause of the changed password, and the verification code is going to my-expartner's phone. She has control of the account somehow
Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Don't know - I did have another phone but its gone now
Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: How?
Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Im scared - I only changed the password ***** self about 2 weeks ago - she couldnt possibly have known the new one

Hi there and welcome

When could you last sign into the account?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Not sure but it says the password ***** changed 2 hours ago?!! Its been probably a few days since I physically signed in
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How do I know I can trust you?

We have been here for 14 years, I have been here for 10, you would not last here if you could not be trusted

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Forgive me but someone has managed to change my google password ***** I was asleep. I've only been on this site for 5 mins. I'm so scared and confused. How about some reassurance that my data will remain my own?

I can only tell you what I told you in my last message...

Have you tried to reset the password ***** the account? What happened when you did?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It wanted to make me sign in first. But I cant sign in beacuse my password ***** been changed and the vrification code goes to my ex-partners phone - I then had a message saying the code had been refused

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ID: 1 407 953 555, P/W: sjm835