Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have tried for more than 3 weeks to access my gmail

I have tried for more than 3 weeks to access my gmail account. It started because my password ***** not accepted. Since then I have gone through the verification process nearly 20 times. I have answered the questions as best as I can and offered two other different emails for them to send verification. Each time a verification code is accepted on one or the other email site. I cannot remember the date I took out the gmail account, but I have answered as many as possible.but each time I get the message that they cannot verify that the account is mine.. I hsve sent all the passwords I have used on the account. It is really important that I get the account back. It has all the emails relating to my brothers funeral and estate matters. It also has all my regularly contact emails including medical matters for my husband who has liver cance.r.
Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No I do noT t have a mobile phone or any other devices. Have you read all the details, please?
Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Ithought I had but they do not seem to be on file
Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I cannot express how difficult this is. Ihave mobility problems and my email is a lifeline, thank you

Hi there and welcome

Did you lost access to the recovery items you set when you created the account?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I appear to have done so

ok, then your only option is to use this form now

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

Fill it in providing a email address where you can be contacted on and allow up to 72 hours for a response.

They will either reject it or not respond in which you will not be able to gain access, or they will ask for more proof of id in order to try to manually verify you.

If they do reject it or do not respond within the 72 hours then you will need to create a new account sorry.

It is critical you always keep your recovery information up to date to avoid such a situation as this

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.