Shaz Yousaf
Shaz Yousaf, Consultant
Experience:  MSc Computer Networks & Security
104442872

My daughter has just informed me that she has uploaded

Hi, my daughter has just informed me that she has uploaded videos of herself to YouTube. She has no idea of any login passwords etc. Can you help me find a way to remove her videos please. Many thanks
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Yes I have email on my phone
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: No, I haven't got a YouTube account either. Apparently she just pressed the video icon and uploaded. Sorry, I know this isn't helpful. Also the phone she used to do this has since been lost!
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of. Thank you
Hi there, I’m Shaz, a professional IT expert. I have over 8 years of experience in the industry with a Master’s Degree in Computer Networks and Security. I will be assisting you today.
Does the video on your tube detail and personal information such as your daughters name?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
if you type her name in her videos come up
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The device that she used to do this has since been lost
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I do not want to pay £22. Are you only going to help with this?
Hello, ignore any remote session requests as that’s automated by the site. I will send over some information to help with your situation now.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not received any thing yet but thanks for telling me to ignore the option
Here is what YouTube claims - Protecting your privacyIf someone has posted your personal information or uploaded a video of you without your consent, start by contacting the uploader and asking them to remove the content.If you can’t reach an agreement with the uploader, or if you are uncomfortable contacting them, you can request removal of content based on our Privacy Guidelines.For content to be considered for removal, an individual must be uniquely identifiable. When assessing if an individual is uniquely identifiable, we consider the following factors:Your image or voice
Full name
Financial information
Contact information
Other personally identifiable informationSo, read YouTube's Guidelines and write a letter that maximizes the chances to listen to you, say: you are uniquely identifiable, your full name, the fact that the video shows up when you search your name, etc.Links that are referenced above that you need to visit;https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801895?hl=enhttps://support.google.com/youtube/answer/142797https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7671399?p=privacy_guidelines&hl=en-GB&visit_id=*****************5-1539405942&rd=1
Unfortunately as you have no login information you will need to write a letter as per above
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
OK Thanks for your help.
I would appreciate if you could scroll to the top and rate my service by selecting the 5 stars. This ensures the website credits me for my time today. If you have any further issues just reply here and I will assist. KindRegards, *****
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No problem will do.