RobsWorld
RobsWorld, I.T Expert
Experience:  I.T Support
104509209

I have forgot my email password Assistant: Are you logged

I have forgot my email password
Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No
Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Oh yes***********Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just need my business account email back asap
Assistant: Sorry, Pearl is having technical difficulties. Please refresh the page to restart the chat.
Customer: Google keep asking me for a talk talk account that has been closed for years it is Irene Triggs at talk talk . Net

Welcome to Just Answer, My names Rob. I am here to look at the issue your having today. Please could you let me know how long this has been going on for?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Two days now I took iPhone to apple they wiped it clean and re set it but I have forgot my email password
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My email address is***@******.***

Please go to the Account support page : https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery Follow the instructions. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account. Answer as best you can. Reset your password. Choose a strong password ***** you haven't already used with this account.

If that doesn't work, please fill out the My account is disabled form :

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2 enter as much details as possible (also enter your mobile number if you have) to prove that you are the true owner of the Gmail account. Then Google will verify your account and contact you later (1-3 days).