JACUSTOMER-tcg77be1-
JACUSTOMER-tcg77be1-,
104699357

I cannot get access to my Facebook account. Error code 2.

JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No. I no longer use my email address as I forgot password
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: My old phone number is ***** the account. I don’t know about security questions as I haven’t been asked for them
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I only want to get on my Facebook account

Hi, this is Pradip and I will be helping you with your issue today.
As I understand, You are not able to get access to your Facebook . Am I correct on that?

If so can you let me know are you trying to access Facebook on your computer or mobile. Based on which I can help you further.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
My ipad

I just noticed that facebook is under maintenance now and will be back soon in few hours.

I just checked from my phone and from my computer also. You have to try again later.

You can view the same information on the facebook official twitter page.

https://twitter.com/facebook

It is not the issue only with your account. But with many and facebook is working on it. So no need to worry about it.

No one is able to login to facebook.

Facebook is under maintenance now. I just checked from my phone and from my computer also.

You have to try again later.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I’ve tried to log in on my phone also. My son managed to log into his account with no problem, so I thought maybe mines was hacked?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I will try tomorrow and hopefully it will work. Thank you sir

Now issue is with Facebook You can get the update on below link

https://twitter.com/facebook

you will see a rating enabled for this question on top, please provide me with a 5-star rating. If you are happy with my effort/Services. Please feel free to reach out to me for any further assistance I will be glad to help you.​

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
5 star Done thankyou