Alex Royce
Alex Royce,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Prism
104779581

I can't open it to read the contents, Manx.net, I can get my

I can't open it to read the contents
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Manx.net
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I can get my emails on my computer and iPad but not on my Samsung s 9. No problem with this yesterday.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello there, my name is ***** ***** it's a pleasure to be able to help you here today :) are you ready to get started?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** to; http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e81a4e5e-c505-43db-bb58-fb89c3205e14 select "I agree" and then select run, thank you

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I got as far as "agree" but couldn't see run. It is getting very late now so I think I'll have to end your help