Cris
Cris, Computer Expert
Experience:  Specialize in email support.
10156100

I lost email passowrd

Customer Question

i lost email passowrd
Category: Email
Expert:  Cris replied 7 days ago.
Hi, thanks for using Just answer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. I will do my best to help you quickly resolve your issue or find you a solution.Have you tried to reset your password ***** your email?
Expert:  Cris replied 7 days ago.

I have not heard back from you regarding the issue you have posted. I will do to the best of my ability to provide a solution to your issue.

You will need to go to following link and follow the instructions provided in order to reset your Hotmail password: https://account.live.com/password/reset

If you are unable to reset your password ***** to your reset options not being available. The next viable option would be to fill out the Recovery Form. Since Hotmail is a free service unfortunately they do not provide any live support. Which means there is no phone number to call about your issue. There is no billing info to validate your identity so they rely on the online reset options.

Fill out the form from the link and provide an alternate email you can be reached. It can take about 72 hours for your form to be reviewed and receive a response. I know this that maybe this is not the answer you were hoping for but do to circumstances the correct solution I can provide you at this time.

Recovery Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

Let me know if you have any further questions I will be glad to further assist you. Thank you, Cris.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Ok
Expert:  Cris replied 4 days ago.

If any further questions let know. Thanks, Cris.