Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

My google account is totally screwed up. Laptop samsung

Customer Question

my google account is totally screwed up
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: laptop samsung running windows 7 laptop running windows 10 android pixie 4
JA: What Samsung model do you have?
Customer: rv511
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes my windows live gmail account is not working
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 5 days ago.

I'm sorry about your gmail email issue. I'm glad to assist you today. Is there any error or message when you try to sign in your google gmail email address at the gmail.com website?
Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you,

Without the information requested in my first response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps. Please go to the gmail.com website, and sign in your gmail email address there. If you are not able to sign in your gmail email address at the gmail.com website, then use the forgot password ***** there in order to reset your google gmail account password. Once you are able to sign in your gmail email address at the gmail.com website, then sign in your gmail email address at the website below, then turn on the option Allow less secure apps there. Then close / re-open your Windows Live Mail program and check.

https://myaccount.google.com/lesssecureapps

If needed, also, sign in your gmail email address at the website below and check your google account storage there:

https://one.google.com

Please let me know if there is still any issue. We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.