inamthetechie1
inamthetechie1,
106132674

I use microsoft outlook and have multiple profiles on 3

I use microsoft outlook and have multiple profiles on 3 different computers. Microsoft completed a massive upgrade a few weeks ago which affected all our emails. Since then I have set up most of the profiles again but one account in particular will not work and each computer still has problems with all of the profiles. I'm getting nowhere with Microsoft and need someone to sort it out for me please.I also need access to printer (connected via network) on all PCs - not all working since I just moved house.Please advise :)

Hi, Greetings!

This is Inamul, an individual Tech Support Expert working with JustAnswer.com and I will try my best to help you with your question / issue today.

I see that you have a question / issue about “Setting Up Outlook Profile“.

If it’s correct then please let me know if you're chatting from the same Computer now where the issue is so that I can proceed accordingly.

Please let me know if you're available so that we can proceed accordingly for the resolution.

I will be available from 4.30 AM to 12.30 PM EST (Monday to Friday). You can chat with me at any time in-between these timings.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi and yes this is one of the computers I have an issue with. I have no problem setting up profiles usually but this one is tricky (just so you know) I'm here most of the time so can work around you if you can resolve itI can login to the outlook account online (which I have been doing) but it's not efficient and I would prefer to get it all sorted

I se.

Please don't worry, let me go through the same and help you out.

Are you getting any error message while opening the Outlook?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
if you wait a few mins I will take a quick screen recording - give me 5-10 mins max

Okay, sure!

Alternatively, if you wish, I can connect to your computer remotely and help you further on this for a onetime charge of $10(premium service).

Please let me know if you would like to proceed further on this?

Note: By remote control, you can be rest assured that I won’t touch any of your personal information and you can see exactly what I’m doing over there and you will have the full control on it. You can stop at anytime whenever you want.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You can connect remotely if you think you can fix it. I made 2 short videos (cause it got stuck) approx 3 mins each and they are in dropbox here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9i4ldkd4zoa77yp/AACTSGCoJxWuJXTNih1tkYq1a?dl=0 take a look and if you are confident you can resolve it then we can set up remote access - maria

Okay, thanks for the same.

Any issue gets easier to resolve remotely where we can see the exact issue and proceed accordingly.

And we usually resolve this kind of issues.

However, let me check if I can access the link provided by you.

Hi, thanks for the video details.

So, shall we proceed now?

If you're okay with the Secure Remote Assistance as mentioned above the please proceed with the offer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
hi Just back - got a phone call but here now

Okay, no issue.

Please click on below link, one small applet/file will be downloaded. Double click on the Downloaded file (ConnectWiseControl.Client.exe) and install it (click RUN or OK).

https://justanswer.screenconnect.com/?Session=4dc7d8ed-d79b-4366-bc0b-9009a9512e45