rahuljaexpert
rahuljaexpert,
105246859

When I try to open up my e mail account in Microsoft

Hello, When I try to open up my e mail account in Microsoft Outlook, after going through Steganos, I am taken to:-
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On a Web Browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have cleared previous search history in google
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have tried resetting my pass word. I also accidently created another outlook account, because when I tried to open up my e mails in Outlook, the following appeared on my front page:-

Hi, this is Rahul and I will be helping you with your issue today. To make sure I am giving you the correct solutions, i understand that you are facing issues with your Email Account, Correct ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Okay, May i know the account you need to retrieve ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
When I try to go in to my email account from Steganos, I am taken to the following:-https://outlook.live.com/owa/
with a page advertising Microsoft Outlook, and asking if I would like to create an account.

Did you try the same ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
but I needed to get a new pass word, and I entered the last four digits of my mobile number, but I have not been sent a code to activate my pass word.

Okay , Provide me your Email ID, Let me check for the same .

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Do you mean my e mail address?

Yes the Email Address :)

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Do you have access to ***********36 ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
my mobile telephone number is *****

If 1436 matches the last 4 digits of the phone number on your account, A code will be sent to you . Provide me the same .

Are we still Connected ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
my telephone number is ***** I have entered this information but I have not yet received a code. Would you be sent a code, and would you be able to send it to me please?

Code has been sent to***********, Please check .

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have checked my phone, and I have not received the code. Would you be able to send it to me on here please, so I can then copy it to the Microsoft Outlook page so I can have a new Microsoft pass word please?

Well i Cannot , That only Microsoft Team can do .Have you filled the Microsoft Recovery Form ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I will have a look. Is there any other way round this? I need to be able to access and send my e mails. I am currently trying to find a permanent job, and find some where better to live. Life is very difficult without this now. I do not want to do anything irrational or illegal, (end up in prison, or kill myself), but I need to be able to access my e mails.

If you want i shall fill the Microsoft Form for you .

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you. That would be wonderful. I would really appreciate that. What information do I need to give you please?

Okay , Your First Name , Alternate Email Address and Alternate Phone Number .

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Alan Bevan. I am afraid I do not have an alternative phone number or e mail address.

Okay , Any of your Friends or Family Member s Email Address . But they should inform you once they receive a mail from microsoft :)

Hello ,Are you there ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If I ask one of my friends, and they inform me, what happens then?

Nothing Microsoft wills send you a Email Reset link that is it .

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Where do I access the Microsoft Reset Link?

You will have to Ask your Friend to send you the Reset Link .

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
But how will I access the Reset Link, on my lap top, if I am unable to open up my e mail account? I have been unable to sink my other devices. Will I go to Google and type in a web page address?

Yes, You will have to do that.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
As I will be unable to speak to my friend for a couple of days, will I need to go back to the Microsoft site to restart the recovery form?

Not really , When ever you will be in touch you can ask the same from him .

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I will complete the form on my lap top? Can I go strait to Microsoft Recovery, using Google to complete the form?

Well i will fill the form for you , You don't have to worry about that :)

Just Provide me an Alternate Email Account.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How can I be able to contact you with an alternative e mail account, (my friend's e mail account, if I close down now?

Well you can mail me on***@******.*** and also After this session you can Rate me above , The rating must have enabled .After rating the next page will ask you for Adding me under your favorite Expert :)

Hello, Are you there?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry, so can you just explain again, how I will contact you?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
will I be able to contact you again, using https://my-secure.justanswer.co.uk/question?

Yes you can :)

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Will I be able to contact you on Saturday?

On Saturday and Sundays i am Off but you can contact me via***@******.***

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Okay, thank you for your help.

Also I would request you to please rate my services if you liked my effort :)
You will see a rating enabled for this question on top.
I kindly request you to provide me with above star and above rating if you liked my assistance. It will be very helpful .

Thanks for the rating :) If Again you are Facing Any Issues please Feel free to reach out to me .
Would be more than happy to assist you :)