Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I cannot get into my yahoo mail, says not connected to the

Customer Question

I cannot get into my yahoo mail, says not connected to the server. I have reset in settings several times & WiFi is fine.
Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: My phone is working as normal, it’s just yahoo mail
Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Phone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: I haven’t got a back up
Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just the yahoo mail not connecting to the server thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about your yahoo email issue. I'm glad to assist you today. Do you have Android phone or Apple iPhone?

Are you currently able to sign in and access your yahoo email address with your yahoo email password ***** the yahoo.com website? Or is there any error or message?
Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you,

Without the information requested in my first response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

- First, please go to the Yahoo.com website, and click on the Mail option there. Then sign in your yahoo email address and check. If needed, use the forgot password ***** etc., there, first and check.

- Once you are able to sign in and access your yahoo email address at the yahoo.com website, then on your phone, go to the menu / account settings on your email or in Settings, then update your email password ***** and check. Or delete your yahoo email account, then re-add it and check.

- If that does not work, please try the following steps:

1. On your phone, open the Play Store app icon or the App Store app icon.
  2. There, type / search for yahoo mail.
  3. Then get / install the Yahoo Mail app.
  4. Then open the Yahoo Mail app.
  5. Then sign in your yahoo email address in the Yahoo Mail app.
  6. Then from now on, you can use the Yahoo Mail app icon on your phone for accessing your yahoo email.

We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.