Without the information requested in my first response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.
- First, please go to the Yahoo.com website, and click on the Mail option there. Then sign in your yahoo email address and check. If needed, use the forgot password ***** etc., there, first and check.
- Once you are able to sign in and access your yahoo email address at the yahoo.com website, then on your phone, go to the menu / account settings on your email or in Settings, then update your email password ***** and check. Or delete your yahoo email account, then re-add it and check.
- If that does not work, please try the following steps:
- On your phone, open the Play Store app icon or the App Store app icon.
- There, type / search for yahoo mail.
- Then get / install the Yahoo Mail app.
- Then open the Yahoo Mail app.
- Then sign in your yahoo email address in the Yahoo Mail app.
- Then from now on, you can use the Yahoo Mail app icon on your phone for accessing your yahoo email.
We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.