Rahul_TechExpert
Rahul_TechExpert,
104352724

I received critical message from google saying there was an

I received critical message from google saying there was an unauthorised attempt to access by gmail address and that they had blocked it. It truns out they seem to have blocked my own outlook I was using as I no longer can access my email, although I can through the website or other email addreess of mine through outlook. Obviously it seems its impossible to contact google directly. Could you please help ?
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Yes I can access on my ipad and that is normal
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: prob have it somewhere
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello, my name is***** have reached http://JustAnswer.com which is a Paid Question and Answer site and I'm happy to assist you today with your concern.
May I get your first name please?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
colin

Hello Colin, I hope you are doing good.

Further to your concern, please confirm if you are trying to recover your outlook.com account ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no it is my gmail.com account accessed through outlook

Kindly confirm which version of outlook suite you have installed in your computer ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
not sure which version, I pay yearly for full microsoft office

Perhaps you are using Office 365. Please confirm if you are able to login to your gmail through a web browser ??

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i can get secondary address of mine through outlook, it is just the main one that seems to have been blocked

Please confirm if you have installed Office in Windows computer or MAC computer ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
windows 10

Colin may I go ahead and take secure remote in your computer and help you ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Thank you Colin, Please click on this link: https://justanswer.screenconnect.com/?Session=17491732-9c76-4c69-a46a-0242fcdb2ecc
A file by name "ConnectWiseControl" will be downloaded, kindly save the file and open it to get connected.

Status: Issue resolved in remote.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Great

Thank you :-)