VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

My account number is 621428892866. Since I replaced my

Customer Question

Hi Pearl , my account number is ***** . Since I replaced my mobile phone I have not been able to access my emails . Even though I switched to Sky I kept the same email address***@******.*** but it seems I can no longer use this . Can you help please ?
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No , I'm pretty sure I am not
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Yes , such as mt Mother's maiden name
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so , ta
Category: Email
Expert:  VanHilton M replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

if you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service for 39, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

Unfortunately, you are not going to be able to recover this account unless you can remember the password. If the password ***** changed or the account was hacked then you are not going to be able to get back in. It is extremely important that you keep your recovery options up to date since that is your only way back in if you don't have the password. Being a free email service does not offer any support aside from what you have seen online. A few years back they did have more options for people in your situation but now they simply suggest you create a new account. I am sorry to have to tell you this but unless you can remember or get access to the correct password ***** is no way back in. gmail states the following "When you register for an account, it's up to you to provide the most up-to-date and valid recovery info. Your best option to avoid losing access is to update your recovery info if you get a new phone number or change your alternate email address. " So, unfortunately, there are no options left since you never updated your recovery information. In the interest of saving yourself some time, I would suggest you don't spend more looking for a solution in this situation as you have no options aside from getting the correct password ***** am sorry to say. I just don't want to give you hope because in the last year email provider has completely cut off any type of support and leaves account recovery entirely up to the user meaning if you don't keep your recovery info up to date and forget or lose the password ***** cannot get back into the account. Again, sorry to have to deliver the bad news but hopefully, it saves you some time in the long run and prevents anything like this from ever happening again.