Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

How doi delete messages from my mail box? my daughter has

Customer Question

how doi delete messages from my mail box?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: my daughter has been trying to text me but all shr=e gets is msil box full even though i don'y use my phone to emsil
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: pc my internet provider is plus net but my email is totalise as plus net allowed me to keep it when they bought out totalise/ .
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i have read the msnual but it isntmy computer that is the problem it is the phone when she r tries to text.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  dilip.v replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** have reach http://JustAnswer.com which is a Paid Question and Answer site and I'm happy to assist you.

I understand that you are experiencing issues in your mailbox and I will assist you with the same. Please be online with me on this chat