Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I want my Apple ID and password. - How to get my old email

Customer Question

I want my Apple ID and password ***** - How to get my old email ***@******.***
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I want to get to my old email (*****@******.***) I can only get to my mail at***@******.***
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: A month ago my old compluter crash, so I got a Mac 27 and change email and password
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to know why my new email is not accepted, I sent it to my 3 daughters and my doctor
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Rahul_Verma replied 1 month ago.

Hi, this is Rahul. You have reached JustAnswer.com which is a Paid Question and Answer site. I will be helping you with your issue today.

As I understand you are having issue with your apple id, I will be glad to assist you.