Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Icannot get my aol e-mail webpage to load. I have tried all

Icannot get my aol e-mail webpage to load. I have tried all that it wants me to do, with noresult
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I'm sorry about your aol email issue. I'm glad to assist you today. Is there any error or message?
Do you have a Windows or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No, It's a packard bell

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y43halsz
Then open / run / install the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client when prompted at the bottom.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website https://tinyurl.com/y43halsz
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)

- Does your Packard Bell computer have Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10?

Please let me know when you are back. Also, here are some solutions:

Solution #1:

- If you use the Google Chrome internet program, then please try the following fix:

1. In the Google Chrome program, click on the 3-dot icon at the upper right corner, then select option History, then click on option History on the left.
    - (Or while in the Google Chrome program, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and H on the computer's keyboard.)
  2. Click on the option Clear browsing data on the left.
    - (If that option is not showing, then click on the 3-bar icon at top left, then click on option "Clear browsing data".)
  3. Click on the option Advanced near the top.
  4. On the right of the item Time range, click on the drop-down list (or the small down arrow icon), then click on option All time.
  5. Uncheck all boxes.
  6. Check only the box at the option Cached images and files.
  7. Click on option Clear data at bottom, and if needed, wait for it to finish.
  8. Scroll down to the bottom.
  9. Click on option Restore settings to their original defaults.
  10. Click on option Reset settings, and if needed, wait for it to finish.
  11. Close Google Chrome program.
  12. Re-open Google Chrome and go to the aol.com website in the Google Chrome program, and sign in your aol email address there, and see if your email works now.

Solution #2:

- If you use the Firefox internet program, then please try the following fix:

1. When you are in the Firefox program, press and release the key Alt on your computer's keyboard, then click on the menu History at the top, then click on option Clear Recent History....
    ; (Or in Firefox, press at the same time the 3 keys Ctrl, Shift, Del on your computer's keyboard, then the Clear History window should appear.)
  2. On the right of the item Time range to clear, click on the down arrow icon (or the drop-down list), then click on option Everything.
  3. Uncheck all boxes.
  4. Check only the box at the option Cached.
  5. Click on Clear Now at the bottom, and wait for it to finished as needed.
  6. Next, in Firefox, press and release the key Alt on your computer's keyboard, then click on the menu Help at the top, then click on option Troubleshooting Information.
  7. Then click on option Refresh Firefox... on the right.
  8. Then click on option Refresh Firefox in the middle.
  9. Wait for it to finish and finish.
  10. Go to the aol.com website in the Firefox program, and sign in your aol email address there, and see if your email works now.

Solution #3:

- If you use the Internet Explorer program, please try the following fix:

1. Close the Internet Explorer program for now.
  2. Press at the same time the two keys Windows logo and R on your computer's keyboard
  3. Then type inetcpl.cpl
  4. Then click OK, and the Internet Properties (or options) window should open.
  5. Click on the Delete.... button.
  6. Uncheck all boxes.
  7. Then check only the item Temporary Internet files and websites files.
  8. Click on Delete button at bottom.
  9. Wait a bit for it to finish.
  10. Click on the Advanced tab at the upper right corner.
  11. Click on the Reset... button.
  12. Click on Reset button.
  13. Wait for it to finish.
  14. Click on Close.
  15. Then open Internet Explorer program.
  16. If prompted, select the recommended / default option and ok.
  17. Go to the aol.com website in the Internet Explorer program, and sign in your aol email address there, and see if your email works now.

Solution #4:

1. If that does not work, please download and install the Firefox program at the website below:
    http://www.firefox.com
  2. Then open the Firefox program, and go to the aol.com website in the Firefox program, and sign in your aol email address there, and see if your email works in the Firefox program now.

We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.