Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Kamil, I wondered if I could let Google know that I want to

Hello, Kamil,
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I wondered if I could let Google know that I want to use my first two accounts for advertisements and organisations but my last two accounts for personal letters? How do I let them know that I am wanting to designate my four accounts but also link them in my Google name initial?
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: How do I put a photograph in Gmail please? I am visually impaired but have ten percent sight but have Assistive Technology with Zoom Text speech and magnification.
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Hello Pearl, yes I use my mobile phone for calls and texts only but I do use a web browser. Internet explorer or Chrome browser.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: When people at my work place have IT issues the technicians may use trouble shooting. I don't really know anyone who is a trouble shooter on my sites that I browse.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am on my home laptop in Beckenham in Kent in England or UK Google do know of me and I have had Gmail since 2018 was wanting to link my four accounts use two for advertisements and shops and the last two for personal correspondence. Also upload a photograph in Gmail.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer right now? A Mac? Or a smartphone?
  2. Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome or Safari to access your Gmail accounts?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you Jess, I read your square saying about the amount of satisfied customers and five stars. Yes, I am at home and am a visually impaired Zoom Text user. It was just about linking my four Gmail accounts and also I will get a friend to take a photograph of me with my mobile phone and perhaps I can upload it with a USB cable.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello Jess, I have both chrome and internet explorer which I usually use
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have a Hewlett Packard laptop which I bought in July 2017 from Sight and Sound in Northampton. I love it and as I was relatively late coming to computer ownership I thought I would use my professional typing skills to enjoy home laptop usage in preference to touch screen and apps.

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.

Here is the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=da646995-ed36-4f4c-8c7e-419feb2608f8

Best regards,

Jess