Rafi
Rafi, IT Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

I am hoping that my emails will be able to be found and

Customer Question

I am hoping that my emails will be able to be found and linked in the gmail accounts. Two of them to be used for formal advertising and update letters but two of them beginning with h before my name will be used to write privately to friends and relatives in future. JustAnswer and the Google Team are on the case. I am off to do music now on a friend's You Tube link.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Yes I was going to make sure my four gmail accounts worked. With the taupetop000036 one the issues which could potentially be stopping Google resurrecting for me is that the recovery email***@******.*** was used when I was experimenting with my old computer at work and I made it a domain protection! This email account I have naturally never used. The hotmail was only a made up address to say something as a security but it is a useless email address as it is a domain protection so now IT teams know that perhaps I will get the***@******.*** back for formal letters and adverts but they have to believe it is me really me and not a scammer or hacker.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes just to say that an old phone which is put as security for my***@******.*** account is not connected at the moment so that should help me in my case to open my old account and be believed that I am really me!!!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Rafi replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I am Raffi IT Specialist with 10+ years of experience and welcome to JustAnswer, thank you for utilizing this service. I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having. May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

Expert:  Rafi replied 1 month ago.

Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps. Please visit this link and submit a recovery rest: https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/forum_ar_escalations?hl=en&vid=0-551200791626-1525369097740

This solution takes 3-5 days so please be patient. Please go to this link. In the description, box state your email phone of the account and describe your issue in detail. These requests are read by their support. They will evaluate your issue and takes around 3-5days for them to reply