25tech
25tech,
105540820

Does tp-link Archer C1200 have the capability to link to a

Customer Question

Does tp-link Archer C1200 have the capability to link to a samsung J3 (2017) via Bluetooth? This would be very helpful to keep my phone open using it's Secure Lock facility when within the range of tp-link's wi-fi. Mike Boden
JA: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?
Customer: Never - still using the one that came with the tp-link
JA: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?
Customer: Yes- my Desktop and printer are currently connected via wi-fi from tp-link. When in use - also my Laptop connects to it.
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  25tech replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you today with your concern I am a technical expert from Just answer.com I help the customer with the technical issue.

I see that you have mentioned "Does tp-link Archer C1200 have the capability to link to a Samsung J3 (2017) via Bluetooth? This would be very helpful to keep my phone open using it's Secure Lock facility when within the range of TP-Link's wi-fi. Mike Boden"

Expert:  25tech replied 1 month ago.

Please click on this link it has the specification of tp-link Archer C1200 >http://bit.ly/2oQrBK6

Your answer is no it has no capability to link to a Samsung J3 (2017) via Bluetooth.

Please rate this session.