Rahul_TechExpert
Rahul_TechExpert,
104352724

How do i reset the breaker on a digi beta machine, It is a

Customer Question

How do i reset the breaker on a digi beta machine
JA: What's the model of your Digi router?
Customer: It is a vtr machine and is a sony DVW A500P
JA: What have you tried so far with your Digi router?
Customer: I dont know where to start
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Rahul_TechExpert replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** have reached http://JustAnswer.com which is a Paid Question and Answer site and I'm happy to assist you today with your concern.
May I get your first name please?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
neil

Hello Neil, I hope you are doing good.

Further to your concern, please confirm if you need assistance in resetting your Sony DVW A500P?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the fuse/breaker went on power up and i need to know how to reset the breaker

Are you referring to the Circuit Breaker ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
by the power socket at the rear of the machine

Neil I request you to refer to the below link, and meanwhile I will look for further information for you.

Link: https://pro.sony/s3/cms-static-content/operation-manual/3800543041.pdf

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Im sorry but you have sent me a link to the manual in french!! The first thing I did was to look at the manual (in english) but it does not help. That is why I am asking someone who knows!

Neil I request you to open the below link and follow the instruction and please confirm once done.

Link: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/831742/Sony-Dvw-A500p.html?page=11#manual

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
these are just manuals you are sending me. I already have these. I need you to explain how to reset the breaker. Dont just send me links to manuals, I can do that for myself. If you dont know then just say I dont know! This is wasting my time

Neil I am really sorry for the inconvenience, is it okay if I can provide you with the Sony support number and you check on how to reset the breaker?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
well again I could get that myself. I take it you do not know what a DVW A500P is and have never used one so youre not of any practical help to me

Neil honestly if the issue was much into the software part then I could have assisted, and I am really sorry that I was not much of an help for you. I tried my best and sorry to disappoint you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It's ok but I need someone who has used these machines so that I can get practical help not just be referred to a manual!

I understand your need Neil, and when I checked online, I would suggest you it is better if you contact Sony hence they will have all the information.