Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

M not sure about what accounts I have with google or what

Customer Question

39;m not sure about what accounts I have with google or what they are I was ask to change them so many time, I just purchase a new phone and can't remember what email address I had three years ago
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: all three
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer:***@******.***
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i add all the imformation that was requested by google on the phone and was exceptable
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: one they didn't ask for was***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Okay - then the only option left is to report this login issue. Please fill out the form in the link below, enter as much details as possible to prove that you are the true owner

of the Gmail account. On the 5th column provide the any social media link which is associated with your Gmail account. Then Google will verify your information and contact you later (1-3 days) :

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/forum_ar_escalations

-------------

Let me know if you have any follow up questions. I am here to help you.