Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor,
Experience:  System Engineer at Sword IT Soultions
102326245

ICANT LOG TO MY ACCOUNT

Customer Question

ICANT LOG TO MY ACCOUNT***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Andrew Taylor replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, I will be helping you today. This is a common issue we see with Yahoo, rest assured this generally easily resolved.
If you do not have access to the recovery email or phone number on the account the only way to get this unlocked is via Yahoo Pro Support.
It’s $6 to sign up, you can contact them on:(###) ###-####br />The whole process takes around 15 minutes.
It has been my absolute pleasure to be able to assist you today. Please let me know if you need any further information, I'm always happy to help
Andy

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
number not going

Andy

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
can log in to my Yahoo account

Excellent thanks!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
yes you stilll dont solve the problem i cant log to my yahoo account
[email protected]
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i have pay you before but dont receive any service

It’s $6 to sign up, you can contact them on: 800-305-7664
The whole process takes around 15 minutes.
Andy

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Still can't log in to my yahoo account
Expert:  Andrew Taylor replied 27 days ago.

Did you call on the number provided? Thank you.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I need you to recover my yahoo account
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
This my old account [email protected]
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Still not Answering my questions
Expert:  Andrew Taylor replied 24 days ago.

Andy

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Still not Answering my questions
Expert:  Andrew Taylor replied 23 days ago.

If you do not have access to the recovery email or phone number on the account the only way to get this unlocked is via Yahoo Pro Support.It’s $6 to sign up, you can contact them on: 800-305-7664The whole process takes around 15 minutes.It has been my absolute pleasure to be able to assist you today. Please let me know if you need any further information, I'm always happy to helpThank youAndy