Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor, System Engineer
Experience:  System Engineer
102326245

ICANT LOG TO MY ACCOUNT

Customer Question

ICANT LOG TO MY ACCOUNT***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Andrew Taylor replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, I will be helping you today. This is a common issue we see with Yahoo, rest assured this generally easily resolved.
If you do not have access to the recovery email or phone number on the account the only way to get this unlocked is via Yahoo Pro Support.
It’s $6 to sign up, you can contact them on:(###) ###-####br />The whole process takes around 15 minutes.
It has been my absolute pleasure to be able to assist you today. Please let me know if you need any further information, I'm always happy to help
Andy

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
number not going

Andy

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
can log in to my Yahoo account

Excellent thanks!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
you stilll dont solve the problem i cant log to my yahoo account***@******.***
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i have pay you before but dont receive any service
Expert:  Andrew Taylor replied 8 months ago.

Andy

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Still can't log in to my yahoo account

Did you call on the number provided? Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I need you to recover my yahoo account
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This my old account***@******.***
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Still not Answering my questions

Andy

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Still not Answering my questions

If you do not have access to the recovery email or phone number on the account the only way to get this unlocked is via Yahoo Pro Support.It’s $6 to sign up, you can contact them on:(###) ###-####he whole process takes around 15 minutes.It has been my absolute pleasure to be able to assist you today. Please let me know if you need any further information, I'm always happy to helpThank youAndy