Alex Royce
Alex Royce,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Prism
104779581

Can I restore or install again a Email address that I

Customer Question

Can I restore or install again a Email address that I deleted because of spam. If I or anyone sends an Email to that address the reply states it does not exist. If I try to install a copy the reply states that name is ***** ***** the reason I need it is because some companies still use it when asking me to verify a change or update
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Alex Royce replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for raising this request, my name is Alex and i will personally assist you. You can only set it back up if you set it up under your organisation as an alias under a different account. Alternatively, if this is a free to use mail service (which i believe it is) you would need to ensure the previous one is deleted, and then re-create it. I hope that answers your question, please let me know if i can help you further. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thankyou, if I Reinstall it as an alias the address will not be exactly the same & not receive the verify request. if companies would simply receive Emails I would inform them not to use that address. I can phone them but my hearing is not good. The address(Gmail) is definitely deleted as Gmail & all replies state it does not exist.

You can just copy and paste the address so it is the exact same. If i were you, i would try and create the account again using Create a account. Alternatively, you may want to look into getting your own website and domain and put it onto Office 365, you will have full control that way and you won't be at the will of Google.