Robert H
Robert H,
Experience:  IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
106466437

My samsung tzbket all of a sudden after 2years stopped my

Customer Question

My samsung tzbket all of a sudden after 2years stopped my email service!
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Apple
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On my samsung tabket
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have contacted apple and went into the samsung help center! Neither could help!
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  Robert H replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is Robert and I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Expert:  Robert H replied 14 days ago.

I'm sorry to hear you are unable to log in to your Apple account. I understand you are having issues with your Samsung tablet, but please use the following link to reset your Apple ID password -->
https://iforgot.apple.com

If you don't know your Apple ID, you can easily search for it by clicking "look it up" on the link above. From there, simply enter your first and last name - along with the email address you believe is associated with the account. Once you obtain your Apple ID, go back to the link above for a reset.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Awful advice didn't answer I have already reset my password a dozen times and the reply is difficult to read! Waste of money
Expert:  Robert H replied 14 days ago.

Oh I'm so sorry. I usually knock it out of the stadium with my answers - especially with my fans across the pond.

I will try better next time. I do appreciate your constructive criticism. Thank you so much Betty!

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No I don't want your awful advice please don't contact me again I would like my money back as you didn't provide any serbice!