Robert H
Robert H,
Experience:  IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
106466437

I HAVE DELETED ALL OF MY CURRENT SENT EMAILS IN ERROR FROM

I HAVE DELETED ALL OF MY CURRENT SENT EMAILS IN ERROR FROM MY OUTLOOK ACCOUNT YESTERDAY EVENING IN ERROR AND THEY ARE NOT IN MY DELETED FOLDER. THEY WERE DELETED SOMEHOW WHILE I WAS TRANSFERRING MY SENT EMAILS INTO A NEWLY CREATED SENT FAVOURITES FOLDER. CAN I RECOVER THESE EMAILS/
THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I HAVE SENT THIS MESSAGE AND RECIEVED NO RESPONCE TO DATE UNLESS I AM DOING SOMETHING WRONG. IF IT HELPS MY name is***** my EMAIL IS***@******.*** and Tel. No.***********or***********

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is Robert and I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

If you can't find an item in the Deleted Items folder, the next place to look is the Recoverable Items folder.

1. In Outlook, go to your email folder list, and then click Deleted Items.

Important: If you don't see the Deleted Items folder, but instead see the Trash folder, then your account doesn't support recovering an item that's no longer in your Deleted Items folder.

2. Make sure Home is selected at the top, left-hand corner, and then click Recover Deleted Items From Server.

Important: If Recover Deleted Items From Server isn't there, your account doesn't support recovering an item that's no longer in your Deleted Items folder.

3. Select the item you want to recover, click Restore Selected Items, and then click OK.

Where do recovered items go? When you recover items from the Recoverable Items folder, they are moved to the Deleted Items folder. So after you recover an item, you can find it in your Deleted Items folder and then move it to another folder.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have already tried this and it only displayed my previously deleted emails that were in my deleted folder not the ones O was transferring from my current folder into my favourite sent folder oI was trying to complete. The emails disappeared from both folders

Is this a work account?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
NOT A WORK ACCOUNT JUST A DOMESTIC ACCOUNT. MISTAKES IN MY PREVIOUS ANSWER the ones O should read the ones I and favourite sent folder ol was should read favourite sent folder I was

Unfortunately, there isn't another way to recover.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.