Suma MN
Suma MN,
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer at Tanama Software Private Limited
104823085

Can the court retrieve deleted data that's permanently

Can the court retrieve deleted data that's permanently deleted from Facebook after 90 days
Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Outlook
Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Phone
Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Smartphone
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This was a year ago
Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Suma. I am happy to be assisting you today.

If you have deleted the data, the chance of recovering it is too low and most of the time it is not possible.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
So what you're saying to me is that if the court issues a subpoena to Facebook and the Facebook profile has been permanently deleted after the 90 days period then what you're saying is that the courts can't retrieve it is that correct

The court and facebook may be able to retrieve the data but you will not be able to do it.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
This was the answer i wanted before so why did I have to pay it twice

You requested secure remote assistance which is not required now. I have cancelled that request.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I was happy with paying the first amount not the second amount

Yes, I have canceled that charge. You can call our customer service at 0808-164-9374 to know about the charges.