How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tech Expert Your Own Question
Tech Expert
Tech Expert, Email Expert
Category: Email
Satisfied Customers: 6581
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
Type Your Email Question Here...
Tech Expert is online now

Can the court retrieve deleted data that's permanently

This answer was rated:

Can the court retrieve deleted data that's permanently deleted from Facebook after 90 days
Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Outlook
Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Phone
Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Smartphone
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This was a year ago
Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

If you have deleted the data, the chance of recovering it is too low and most of the time it is not possible.

Tech Expert and 6 other Email Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
what you're saying to me is that if the court issues a subpoena to Facebook and the Facebook profile has been permanently deleted after the 90 days period then what you're saying is that the courts can't retrieve it is that correct

The court and facebook may be able to retrieve the data but you will not be able to do it.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This was the answer i wanted before so why did I have to pay it twice

You requested secure remote assistance which is not required now. I have cancelled that request.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I was happy with paying the first amount not the second amount

Yes, I have canceled that charge. You can call our customer service at 0***-***-**** to know about the charges.