Robert H
Robert H, Computer and IT support Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

How to retriev deleted emails in saved email: Samsung a50

How to retriev deleted emails in saved email : Samsung a50

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please check out the following link re: retrieving deleted items from Gmail on mobile!
https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7401?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My saved emails disappeared from my saved emails, is it possible to get these back?

Gmail does have a form that can be filled out in the event someone broke into your account and deleted the messages. They will investigate to see if anything can be restored.

You can fill out the form here:

https://support.google.com/mail/contact/bugs?ctx=bugflow_receive31

As I said this form is meant to be used when someone breaks into your account or there is an issue on Google's end. When filling out the form do not say you were cleaning your inbox or accidentally deleted mail. Just say you logged into your account and everything was gone. If possible the server engineer will restore your inbox. In most cases they do not let you know if they can restore it, you will just see the mail start to return to your account usually within 30 minutes to a few hours but it could take longer.

The sooner you fill out this form the better chance you have of getting the inbox restored.

Robert_IT

(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I think I nay have accidentally deleted them, as I now have emails that I have saved today and are in saved emails category.

Ok, please fill out the form above! :)