Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Mail not working. Facebook comments not working and lost all

Customer Question

Mail not working. Facebook comments not working and lost all messenger contacts. Can you help us please. Internet connection good.
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: Our mail has stopped working. Facebook comments not working and lost all messenger contacts. Internet good.
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of at the moment however we have had problems with passwords and passwords.
Category: Email
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 7 months ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Sign out of your Facebook, then use another browser to test if its a browser issue, then clear cache and history

-------------

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you.