Brian Atkins
Brian Atkins,
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer at Intermedia
107179634

I recently downloaded Microsoft Word and Outlook. I cannot

I recently downloaded Microsoft Word and Outlook. I cannot seem to attach any documents from Word to Outlook email. When I try it takes me to iCloud but not to the files I have on my laptop. How do I work this?
JA: When did you last update Word?
Customer: I have only recently downloaded it to my laptop.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Word?
Customer: I have tried to attach a document from Word to an email I need to send and cannot seem to access the document on Word from Outlook. the attachment symbol takes me to iCloud, not my word documents.
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at this point

Hi There! Welcome to Just Answer, an independent Question & Answer platform. My name is Shawn and I am happy to be assisting you today!

**Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website.

To answer your question:
I'm sorry to hear about your issue, I know its frustrating.

Are you using Outlook and Word on an iPhone or a computer? If it is on a computer, is it a Mac or PC?

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up the response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help today. If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Brian

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
It is a MacBook Air.

Please go to the following link so I can remote into your machine.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=07ef0f7a-8c6f-4766-b23a-3c183d1bad1f&Type=Java