Richard Kresslein
Richard Kresslein,
Experience:  Youth Empowerment Volunteer at Peace Corps
98270431

Why can’t I receive e mails on my Samsung Galaxy A20e. It is

Why can’t I receive e mails on my Samsung Galaxy A20e. It is telling me I have no emails
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: A browser
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I don’tthink so

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. What comes after the @ in your email address?

Richard Kresslein,
Experience: Youth Empowerment Volunteer at Peace Corps
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

What comes after the @ in your email address?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ntlworld.com ie***@******.***

I'm sorry, I'm unfamiliar with that email company. I will opt-out so another expert can take over. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It is part of Virgin

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Remove and re-add the email using your home wifi to et all emails to download

-------------

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry I don’t understand what you mean. I thought you were going to connect directly to my phone and fix it

Did you request a remote offer?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I thought I had paid £22 for a remote offer
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I did pay for a remote offer.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My e mail account is not showing an In box

I do not see a remote offer on this chat, can you talk to our customer rep team and have them activate it for this chat http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am sorry this is simply taking too long I will forget or change my phone.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I definitely authorised it, I am not happy to spend any more than the £27 I have already paid.

can you talk to our customer rep team and have them activate it for this chat http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us