Benjie
Benjie, Email
Experience:  Computer and IT Support Engineer
102836769

I need help with my Yahoo Mail. For some reason, I cannot

Customer Question

I need help with my Yahoo Mail. For some reason, I cannot send emails to the person who shares my computer.
JA: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?
Customer: they dont even reach the outbox. they just seem to disappear
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?
Customer: I can't think of any
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont think so
Category: Email
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have just checked, and I can send them emails from myiPhone, so the problem must be at my PC
Expert:  Benjie replied 6 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I'm Benjie and I can help you today.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Which version of Windows is installed on your computer? (Windows 10, 8 ,7)

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Windows10, I think
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I don't feel happy about allowing access to my machine. Sorry. I'll try and sort it myself first.
Expert:  Benjie replied 6 days ago.

Does it have an error message when you try to send an email?

also, are you using a web browser to access your yahoo mail?

Expert:  Benjie replied 17 hours ago.

Without the information I requested. I can only give you a general answer, But I hope this helps

There are 4 ways to recover your yahoo account

First, Reset a forgotten password

Go to the Sign-in Helper.https://login.yahoo.com/account/challenge/username?authMechanism=secondary&done=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2F&sessionIndex=QQ--
Enter one of the account recovery items listed.
Click Continue.
Follow the instructions given in the Sign-in Helper.

Second, Call your Phone number or sim card provider and reactivate your account. If you've lost access to your phone number, you can try to ask your email provider to help you regain access to it. Many phone providers offer a way to recover access to your account if you ever forget your password or if the account is hacked.

It is extremely important that you keep your recovery options up to date since that is your only way back in if you don't have the password.

Third, fill out this form Please CLICK HERE enter as many details as possible to prove that you are the true owner of the Yahoo account.

Yahoo will verify your account and contact you later (1-2 days).

They will respond to you via email and sent you a link to reset your Yahoo password.

Forth , is to contact Yahoo,You can reach Yahoo phone support in the United States at 800-361-5610.
We best recommend a conversation thru the phone because they going to ask you some few sensitive information that can only be given over the phone and in addition they need to validate your information.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and please feel free to reply here in case you need anything else.

Benjie