Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Please send your answer to my query by email. I can't access

Customer Question

Please send your answer to my query by email. I can't access it on my phone,.
Category: Email
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 10 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

In that case, the only option left is to report this login issue. Please go through the wizard from the link below, enter as much details as possible to prove that you are the true owner of the Gmail account. On the 5th column provide the any social media link which is associated with your Gmail account. Then Google will verify your information and contact you later (1-3 days) :

https://support.google.com/accounts/troubleshooter/2402620?hl=en&ref_topic=3382296

If that doesn't work, then you can submit a request at https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

-------------

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
It's OK. I have received the answer by email.

You're welcome. Pleasure assisting you. Thanks for allowing me to help you out today.