Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

E mail stopped working. Got re routed via yahoo mail, worked

Customer Question

E mail stopped working. Got re routed via yahoo mail, worked fine , now packed up and refuses to recognise Mobile no, password ***** security code.
JA: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?
Customer: I pad was on same account, not working either.
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Yes, doesn't recognise any of them.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Email
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Please fill out the form in the link below, enter as much details as possible to prove that you are the true owner of the account - Here is the link

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=contactform&locale=en_CA&token=Zh%2FBBVqXzLHlIbokbUqVWZdz8ElV6Yl7dnHn67FP9aovfRkHSbpL250D%2BNv8Cir%2B2dmTfF99U40LNX4ZGpPvRgTwBV8VdzMq6qSgVYhyyV46B70bSKqkrRCb78T%2B9A4sAAmwIHkmLa1MBTtf6LT%2BZH1WxemrnzII&selectedChannel=email-icon

-------------

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you.