KA Helpdesk
KA Helpdesk, Email Support Engineer
Experience:  Technology Consultant at KA Helpdesk
107309638

I have a new laptop but i cannot log in. to get my messages.

I have a new laptop but i cannot log in. to get my messages. Could you help me with this. I have a virginmedia email address
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Yes my phone
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I have a mobile number
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not sure
Hello! I'm Kyle from Just Answer and today I will be helping you to find a solution to your problem.

I have helped hundreds of customers resolve their issues and I will do the same for you so don't worry you are in safe hands.

Please give me a few moments to further review this issue.

Two moments please....

Ok please see this steps here to resolve. https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4345210/windows-10-troubleshoot-problems-signing-in

If you cannot complete the guide then you will need to re-install windows as access will not be possible.

KA Helpdesk, Email Support Engineer
Experience: Technology Consultant at KA Helpdesk
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have a new computer i am having difficulty signing in i don't know where to start from
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
If i agreed to the extra payment would you be able to connect me to my emails ?I am happy to pay if can help me definitely. connect

Thank you. Please go to; http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0f402c5b-4977-4c6b-8a4c-f22a32c54382 please also provide me your cell \ email in the private contact box beneath this chat. Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Have you connected to my device?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Can i log out? I need to pop out?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
My emails are still not working. When will they be up and running ? I have paid. £22?