Kyle
Kyle, Email Support Engineer
Experience:  Technology Consultant at KA Helpdesk
107309638

I changed from BT to Plusnet for TV and broadband but

Customer Question

I changed from BT to Plusnet for TV and broadband but although my email address***@******.*** seems to be working, my wife's***@******.*** is not. What do I do?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: As it was BT I presume it was yahoo
JA: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I access mine on a tablet and small computere, my wife through her phone - I have checked the settingn bs
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I checked the settings on the phone and they seem to be OK. She sometimes uses her tablet.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kyle replied 15 days ago.
Hello, I am Kyle and today I will be your I.T engineer from Just Answer a paid independent answering service. The Just Answer platform has a wide variety of experts available online including electricians, doctors and lawyers.Firstly, sorry to hear about your issue. I work in accordance with the troubleshooting guidelines issued by your manufacturer / service provider and will help you to get back up and running again.Please note: An automatic secure remote assistance request will be made by our system please do not accept this session as its very likely that we can resolve your issue via this chat without any additional charge to you.Please can you give me two moments to review your problem?
Expert:  Kyle replied 15 days ago.

Please trigger the password ***** wizard by clicking here - https://my.bt.com/s/apps/appsselfserve/index.html#/forgotlogindetails?srfd=y&s_cid=con_FURL_forgotpassword

Once done you will be able to login.

Is there anything further that I can advise you on today?

Expert:  Kyle replied 14 days ago.
Hello its been some time since I have heard from you and I have followed you up to see if there is anything else that I can assist you with.As I have not heard from you I am going to assume that you no longer require my assistance and have closed this technical case.For a full summary of the solution offered please see this conversation chain should you need to resolve the issue again in the future.Thanks for using Just Answer and have a fantastic day!