Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Am not receiving emails, trying to enter my account, but

Customer Question

Hey, am not receiving emails, trying to enter my account, but forgot password, so entered old password, which was fine and was told I would receive a text for verification but my phone number has changed from the one used on account, then went for other option which was to receive email in the next 6-12 hours but I’m not getting my emails!! Please help
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: no, this is where it gets even more complex as my phone is under my husband’s Apple account!
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: my mothers maiden name is ***** ***** old phone number is ***** new one is***********JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no unless you know of anything else that would help
Category: Email
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 17 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Fill out the recovery form

Go to account.live.com/acsr and provide the email address, phone number, or username for the account you are trying to recover.

Provide an email address (other than the one you are trying to recover) that we can use to contact you about your request.

Enter the characters you see on the screen to prove you're not a robot, then select Next.

A screen will pop up asking you to verify the contact email address. Check that email for a message from us with the security code, enter that code, then select Verify.

Fill in as much info as you can, even if you're not sure. Select Submit when you're finished, and Microsoft will respond within 24 hours.

If you need to contact a live person in Microsoft customer service you need to dial 1-***-***-****. This number is ***** 24 hours a day. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 3 at the first prompt, then press 6 at the second prompt and press 6 at the third.

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.