Rei Guimmayen
Rei Guimmayen, IT Supervisor
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional
106499931

Wish to reset my Icloud passord

Wish to reset my Icloud passord

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, a third party question and answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your iCloud account. I know that can be frustrating but I am here to help you. Hopefully we can have this resolved quickly.

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me.

Your Apple password ***** ***** same as your iCloud password

If you forgot your password, you can use this link to reset it. - https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I HAVE NO PROBLEM LOGGING IN TO MY APPLE ONLINE ACCOUNTON THE INTERNET BUT TYING TO LOGIN TO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT ON THUNDERBIRD IT KEEPS REQUESTING A PASSWORD

May I have your email address please?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.

Since you are using a 3rd party app to access your Email, please create app-specific password

How to generate an app-specific password

1. Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
  2. In the Security section, click Generate Password ***** App-Specific Passwords.
  3. Follow the steps on your screen.

After you generate your app-specific password, enter or paste it into the password ***** of the app as you would normally.

To generate and use app-specific passwords, your Apple ID must be protected with two-factor authentication.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
NOT FOR £22

Please ignore the offer. It was sent by the website automatically, not by me