John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

Cannot log in, no, no, no

cannot log in
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: no
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Which service are you not able to log in?

Are you using windows or mac computer?

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

It seems you have opened another question regarding the same issue. Please post your replies in the reply box below on this page.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
bt to read my emails windows10

Please read this carefully.

Please open this on the windows computer.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=48be4fd8-0c6d-45c4-a56c-558e121beb19 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC, I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Please provide your phone number so that I can call and assist you if needed.

I do not have access to your computer yet so please provide your phone number so that I can call and assist you.

Since I didn't get connected to your computer nor did I get any reply from you I am canceling remote support link for now but if needed we can do it later. Let me know your phone number and a preferred time to call you also let me know the time zone too. In the meantime please try the below instructions to see if you can regain access to your BT mail.

First, once more try to sign in to your BT email using this link BT email login. Enter your full BT email address in it and the password ***** it. If it shows password ***** then change the password ***** this link Password *****. Enter the full BT email address in it then click on next and follow the on-screen instructions to verify that you are the owner of the account and then it will allow you to change the password. Once you have changed the password ***** then sign in with that new password. I hope this will allow you to regain access to your BT email. If you have any questions let me know.

Check to see whether you saw my above instructions and replies. Please let me know.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
my computer is working all ok thanks

Glad to hear that.

Have a Great God Blessed Day. Stay safe from Corona Virus by using Hand Sanitizer, Facemask, and maintaining a distance when you are in public places or with a group of people. If you need any help in the future, please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,

John