Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

This message keeps appearing since i moved from bt to,

this message keeps appearing since i moved from bt to virgin
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: CO2L85MUF8J2 catalina OS10:15:4
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i changed to virgin jan 20
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes mail has not updated this year

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

If you have moved away from BT and still want to keep the BT email account, you should contact BT to confirm as that message will keep appearing untill that account is reactivated

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Iam afraid my problem was not solved and I feel my question has has not been answered thanks for trying I will try a different way .

Thank you for requesting secure remote assistance. To get connected, first follow this On your Computer - download the Free Version of TeamViewer quick support app from the link below.

Next, open the downloaded file and install it.

Once you have Teamviewer open it will display Your ID numbers with a password ***** it on the screen. Share that with me. Thanks

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/info/free-remote-access-software/

For Mac use this - https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac-os/

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Don’t other

Please clarify?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
the whole process has been a complete waste of time and no solution, your rating has no minus stars

Pleasure assisting you